Saying Yes

These are the things I said yes to!






 This week I have tried something new, I have tried saying yes to my kids and husband and see what the difference is and it has made a huge difference in our family. Less fighting, less screens, more happiness and more family time.  It is amazing what a difference it makes so I started yesterday with saying yes to myself. I have always felt fat, and I have always tried to hide my curves, but with the help of my husband, daughters, and friends I have decided as long as I am healthy I am good.  Well right now I am not healthy, so I am working on that. Doing yoga, trying to walk Moose more, eating less junk, eating less at meals and the hardest for me drinking WATER!! I hate the taste of water and yes it has a taste to me, but this week I have made myself drink at least 3 cups of water. Hopefully I will continue to see a difference.  I will keep you all posted. I have also started using the Modere Trim system to see if that can help jump start my healthy venture.

Comments

Popular Posts