Thursday, July 03, 2014

Go Time

On May 22, 2014 Rhett and I got up bright and early and went to breakfast.  Every place that we wanted to go was closed so we ended up at McDonalds.  After breakfast we went to the hospital for me to get started and to get our new member of our family here.  At 8am they started the medicine and I started having contractions.  After having been in labor for a long time Tanessa and Grandma Debbie came up to see us.  Tanessa didn't quiet know what to think but she sure loved getting Mommy snuggles.  Grandma spoiled her and took her to the park and then to the carnival that was in town.  After being in labor for 15 hours the baby arrived.  I kept having my contractions stop so they would have to give me more medicine.  I was stuck at 8 cm for 2 hours.  Once I finally became fully dilated the babies heart rate would drop with every contraction.  So after about 4 good pushes and some help from the midwife out come the baby.

0 comments: