Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Murdock


 When we first moved down to Richfield I didn't have a job and only 1 friend and she had a toddler and a job so I didn't get to spend much time with her.  Our apartment was small and not the greatest.  I was depressed because I couldn't find work.  Well we had 2 cats and one hot summer night one got out of the window and was gone.  It was a very hard time in my life.  Well our other cat started freaking out because it was his brother that was gone and he had never been alone.  Rhett told me to go to the pound and find a kitten to not only help me but poor Roadie.  Well that is how we came to have Murdock.  The first couple months of this kitten's life I was home all day, depressed, and very very baby hungry.  He became my baby.  Now this cat most of the time thinks that he is a baby.  He has become attached to the baby bump, he did the same thing with Tanessa when I was pregnant with her.  This day I was sitting at the table working on the computer watching Nessa play with play dough and he wedged himself between the bump and the table.  He stayed there until I had to get up.  I don't know how he fit our how he stayed there that long, but he was extremely happy.


0 comments: