Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Before Grandma and Grandpa Atkinson went home, we had a little Birthday Party for Tanessa.  We had cupcakes, we even put a candle in her's, but we had nothing to light it with.  All of our matches and lighters are in Grandma and Grandpa Arnell's camper.  So we had her prentend to blow one out.  She then got to open up her presents from Grandma and Grandpa.


 I don't know who loves whom more, Grandma or Tanessa.  We picked a good middle name for this girl.  Kathryn.  It had 2 meanings to it, 1st is for Rhett's Aunt Kathryn that passed away when she was around 2 years old, then for Grandma Kathy Atkinson.  These two have such a special bond.  It makes me feel so good to see my daughter have such a wonderful relationship with her, just like I do too.



 She was posing for the camera when she saw that I was taking pictures of her.  What a very silly girl.

0 comments: