Tuesday, February 07, 2012

My parents came down one weekend to install our Christmas present from them (a garage door), which never showed up, so Dad just worked on replacing a door and insulating our little addition that they had put on the house.  On Saturday Nessa kept complaining that her tummy hurt.  We just thought it was that she ate too much junk food.  But in the middle of the night she started throwing up.  So she was still throwing up most of the day Sunday.  Saturday night we got our 1st major snow storm of about 5 inches.  So even though this little girl was sick, she had to go and play in it.  She is trying to smile, but I know she was not feeling good.  I think the best part for me was when she came up to me and said, "Mommy I tooted (farted) and now my panties are wet."  Poor girl.  She did share it with the rest of us even.  I will get pictures of our new door and put up soon.

0 comments: