Friday, January 13, 2012

For Preschool on Thursday I wanted to see how smart she really was so I tested her on if she could name her letters and tell me something that started with that letter.
These are the ones she DID know.
T-Tanessa
Y-yak
X-couldn't think of anything
F-fish
A-apple
O-octopus
H-horse
B-bumble bee
K-kangaroo and kiss
U-umbrella
Q-queen
P-penguin
W-whale
Z-zebra
C-cat
D-dog
J-couldn't think of anything
I-igloo
R-rabbit
E-elephant
L-lion
M-monkey
And these are the ones she DID NOT know
V
N
G-she could tell me goat but couldn't name the letter
S-she could tell me snake
That is really good to me.  We also started to work on writing her name.  She can spell it.  We will also start working on sounds.  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Travis and Robyn said...

She's in preschool? What kind? Do you do it yourself?
We really should get them together for play time or something.