Friday, October 14, 2011

 Rhett had to go to training in September and I was bored so I started to redo our house.
I first rearranged our bedroom.  Making it so I am by the heat and Rhett is by the window.  I then painted Tanessa's night stand and dresser so they are white and pink instead of white and gold (they were my dresser and night stand when I was growing up).  We then went and got new drawer pulls and knobs to put on them.  I also took down her top bunk and rearranged her room.  She now loves to play in her room and will spend a lot of time in there.  I also rearranged the living room the next week.  It is like we have a brand new house.

 I still need to find a mirror to put above Nessa's dresser, but I think I am going to go to the glass shop and see how much they would charge to cut me out an oval or round one and hang it up without the frame.

0 comments: